Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Povestind.

Helau folks! N-am mai trecut de mult pe aici. Va multumesc mult pentru comentarii si @Derzy- am citit ghidul ala de mai multe ori, chiar inainte de a incepe sa scriu ceva. Iti multumesc oricum.
V-am adus o lucrare in engleza. Original e facuta pentru Tumblr, dar iata ca o postez si aici.

Varsta minima: 13
Gen: School life, drama, romance.
Limba: Romana.
Observatii cu privire la continut:--
Tipul de comentariu solicitat: avansata
Dancing with the dark.

I knew I couldn’t have him. I knew that from the moment he laid me down on his bed and started to kiss my neck. This world… full of vanity, wouldn’t let me have him. What will the girls say if they’ll find out I was with him?! Me… Who did I think I was? I was nothing. Nothing, in front of them. I wasn’t rich, not even pretty. I wasn’t enough. I was used to that. But this… he wanted me. I could saw in his eyes that he wanted me. I smelled his black and curly hair as he kissed me on my neck, slowly. I was drowning in his eyes, and I couldn’t get out.

He rubbed his nose on my cheek and I felt… like I had a place. My place was in his arms. Besides all the criticism and gossip, my place was definitely there, and no one could change that.

We were drown into each other on the lyrics of Britney Spear’s Toxic, played in his room.

“A guy like you should wear a warning

It’s dangerous, I’m falling”

He was dangerous, he had that bad boy air. Dark eyes, dark hair, dark leather jacket, spiced perfume… I wasn’t sorry I fell in love with him. Not once. I knew I could regret what I was doing now but… I was tempted too deeply to wake up to being completely self-conscious.

This vanity… was like a drug. I was addicted. I wanted it. I wanted the crazy life and the right to fall in love with anyone with no prejudice. But I couldn’t have it. That’s why I wanted it even more. Lies, craziness, betrayal… it was all driving me crazy.

Strangely, he stopped from kissing me as I woke up from my thoughts.

“What’s wrong?” I whispered. I was afraid of rejection. Rejection from him.

“I… Are you OK with this? I mean…” I knew what he meant. Was I OK with everybody demeaning me? Everybody hating me? He was like a candy everyone wanted, I wasn’t allowed to have him. But was I OK with it? No. Sure I wasn’t. But I wanted him so badly that I stopped caring.

“No, but… I don’t care.” I was a junior. There will be some terrifying years from now but this was worth it.

We continued on that song that kept playing in my mind all over again.

“With the taste of your lips I’m on the ride

With the taste of you’re poison paradise.”

This world, it a was a poison paradise. So much hatred along, that you felt suffocated. I was now just swimming in my thoughts. I was breathing heavily, but no consequences would stop me. Time was passing, as I felt my eyelids heavily closing. I was feeling his warmth next to me, and I knew I could sleep in peace.

Enjoy:).
[Imagine: sig24forkitu.png]Thanky Mao-chan! <3
[Imagine: 1znbkwk.png]
Thx Mimi! <3
My Tumblog.<3
“There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow, And evening full of the linnet’s wings.”—W.B. Yeats
The perfect bad girl. <3

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Povestind. - de ℂa s h m e r e ❤ - 09-01-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Povestind. - de ***Sayu*** - 20-01-2012, 01:57 AM
RE: Povestind. - de Daria - 20-01-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Povestind. - de ℂa s h m e r e ❤ - 14-02-2012, 06:39 PM
RE: Povestind. - de Mao. - 19-02-2012, 11:15 AM
RE: Povestind. - de DiZ - 20-02-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Povestind. - de ℂa s h m e r e ❤ - 04-03-2012, 09:40 PM
RE: Povestind. - de Mao. - 05-03-2012, 09:07 PM

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)