Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Caracterizeaza userul de deasupra (2)

Lynn -

Dude, you're a nice dude. We haven't been talking lately or anything, but I think you're kind of a sweet girl. I mean, you seem to me a strong girl, with good principles of life/and everything and you seem to have a really nice character.

I don't even remember how we started to talk to/with each other, I guess it was on the forum. We had some funny talks once in a while, if I recall it correctly and I still got a good impression on you.

First of all, I think you're a smart dude. I remember you said you wanna attend Medicine University - right? - which really rocks, I mean I'm surrounded by Medicine students/people I'm getting used to this thought. I mean, really getting used to it and it looks good to me and good luck with it. But well I don't know, I guess you seem smart to me and you also read, which is a very good think if it were to ask me. Reading makes you smarter - I mean, it opens your mind and eyes and brains and everything and I tend to have good impressions about those people that actually care to read a book once in a while. Even though there's no rule that if you read you're smart. It depends. I guess. But I don't know, I already told you, I think you're a smart dude.

And then, I can say you're funny at times too. i don't know if it's a generally speaking thing, but you tend to be funny at times. Though you've got the impression ( from people's view I mean, generally speaking ) to be serious. You seem serious at times. Like really serious. But I don't think you're like that.
You're sweet, funny and smart and I don't know about your other features, the bad ones. Maybe you're hysterical * and I laugh * maybe not. I think you tend to be evil at times and bad, like a bad girl lol. Which isn't that bad, I mean I don't think it is and I think that when someone upsets you, he/she really upsets you and should look out for his own butt. Or something. I don't know why I get the impression that when you're not sweet, but angry or anything, you tend to be rough.
It's my impression, after all.

Anyway *gives a hug* that's all.
- well forgive if it's in English but I can't make myself write anything in Romanian right now : )

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
RE: Caracterizează userul de deasupra (2) - de yulobo - 06-08-2011, 10:02 PM
RE: Caracterizează userul de deasupra (2) - de Aly - 20-08-2011, 01:43 PM
RE: Caracterizează userul de deasupra (2) - de Teh - 20-11-2011, 02:21 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Minciuna despre userul de deasupra Shiva 42 51.210 27-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Lia
  Trezeste-te, arunca, hraneste & deseneaza userul de deasupra. Aly 2 2.748 25-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Ryuu

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)