Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Chestionar: cum ii ficul?
foarte bun, nu schimba nimic
42.86%
3 42.86%
bun dar se poate si mai bine
57.14%
4 57.14%
eh, nu stiu, mai ai de lucrat
0%
0 0%
cam slabut
0%
0 0%
mai bine nu raspund
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vot(uri) 100%
* Opțiunea ta. [Arată Rezultatele]

Rose atraction

All these weird emotions

�So she must be the one!� Shuichi thought as he sat on his seat looking quite bothered.
�Whassup Kurama? You look irritated.� Kuwabara spoke concerned.
�I�m ok. I just have the feeling that I just have met my maker.�
�Your what?!� Kuwabara startled.
�You don�t really mean that that girl could really harm you. I mean you�re pretty tough, even for me� Yusuke added.
�When I touched her I felt her aura, even if she tried to hide it. And it sure wasn�t one of a human being.�
�You�re kidding! I mean is this really? Cause I couldn�t tell it apart from your youryoku.�
�I still can�t believe she wouldn�t be human. I didn�t feel she�d be evil or something� Kuwabara added while sipping out of his drink.
�Looks are deceiving Kuwabara-kun. �I wonder what she is up to.� Yet I�d wish it wouldn�t be this way either. �
�Well however it may be if she is after your life, she will have to take it through me!� Yusuke added confident.
�Yeah! That�s right! After all Yusuke has the blood of a mazoku! And of course, if anyone tries to harms you, that someone will have to stand against me too, Kuwabara Kazuma!
�Thanks guys, but this is more of a personal thing. It�s best if you don�t get involved in it. It�s about me, my past and my burdens��
�Relax pall. What are friends for if they don�t help you when you need it?�
�Plus if you do get involved you�re lives would be in danger.�

�Like it wasn�t so many times over�� Yusuke remarked unimpressed.
�If the legend about this assassin, Demasduit it�s her real name, is true� That means that even the mazoku can�t stand too many chances against her. It is said she killed god as well.�
�N-nandato?!� Kuwabara muttered alarmed.
Although he didn�t show, when Shuichi made that remark Yusuke felt slightly intrigued and nervous. He swallowed in knots.
�So there is somewhat of a challenge with her.� Yusuke twitched slightly. �Omoshide! This way we won�t get bored at least.�
�A soka! Hey Kurama!� Kuwabara interrupted the anxiety.
�What is it Kazuma?�
�Any news from Hiei? Haven�t heard of him in ages. How is he?�
�I don�t know. We should of met last night, but he didn�t show up.�
�Maybe he�s busy with Mukuro. Hehehehe!� Yusuke spoke with a perverted smirk on his face.
�It may be� Hmmm�Oh well. It�s time for me to head to my courses.
�Yeah, me too!� Kazuma added looking at his wristwatch.
�Not me! I�m off for a stroll. After that I�ll go see Keiko.�
�Really yusuke. You two make a great couple� Kuwabara commented.
�Ma neh. Well, I�ll see you guys later. Jaa nah!�
Back in the Devil�s forest Hiei was finally came around. His body was stiff and sore and his eyesight was poor and blurry. He could barely move. Every twitch was throbbing for him.
�Where am I? What happened...? Ch� Kuso! My entire body is aching... That demon! Who was she�?�
Turning his head towards the corpses not far from him he soon realized they were from his comrades. Seeing how their bodies were rotting he remembered what had happened.

~Flashback~
�That�s a nice Jagan you got there. I�m very sure you�ve seen a lot with it haven�t you? Show me if you had seen a plant bender.�
�Let go of me you bitch! Nghn!�
�Of course you can�t move. I have you immobilized.�
�O�Onoree!�
�I see you caught yourself a real Jao no Kokuryu. I�m really impressed, Jao isn�t easy to tame. Unfortunately for you your little dragon here won�t be enough to stop me. It won�t be able to free you from me. Now� Show me what I need to find. Show me what you know!�
�Kisama! You�ll pay for this�.�
�If I could only count how many times I�ve heard that before� Ah! So you do know someone! Youko Kurama. He is hiding in the Ningenkai. That should do. Thank you for the information there. It�s time for me to say: adieu!�

~End of Flashback~

He pulled himself together and went as fast as he could to Ningenkai.
�Kurama� She�s after him!� he alarmed. �I gotta go warn him� Ah!� he twitched when he felt the soreness once more. �That nymphomaniac of a fox will get his ass fried if I don�t warn him!�
Down the street Demasduit was going to where Satomi�s home should be. Although she was still walking around the city since morning she still couldn�t help still being amazed at the technology and shops around her.
�A lot has changed in these nine hundred years that I slept. A millennium has almost passed in which I did nothing and saw nothing. I can barely understand a thing in this entire new world I�m in. I�m lucky that Satomi left inside her body tons of information about the time she lived in so I can learn easier. Still it�ll take me some time till I�ll get to memorize and understand every weird object, phenomenon or machinery. I never really knew that the human world could evolve so fast and complex. It�s pretty interesting around here I suppose. I almost feel sorry for all the mortals for their short live. It�s a shame they mostly waste it all. Oh well��
�Meow! This new body of yours is very surprising. I barely recognized you, hime-sama.� The little black kitten suddenly spoke as clear as an adult�s voice.
�Ah! My fellow servant and follower, I knew it was you. I was curios to why didn�t you talk from the beginning Yukio.�
�My apologies milady but I didn�t want to blow my cover in front of other humans. And I guess I have kind of lost my will to talk. �
�Oh? Why is that?�
�Well, milady, I lived for some time as this lowlife creature and it�s obvious none other creatures like this could speak or understand the human dialect. So I had no choice but to leave it as it is, shut up and live like a cat that I am.�
�I see.�
�It really has been a long long while since I have spoken a word. I fell rather relieved because of you hime-sama.�
�It�s quite a pleasure to finally speak with you after all this time� So very long time in deed.�
Soon they reached a modest beige colored house at which they stop and enter.
�Ah! Here we are. Home at last. Mom and dad will be surprised to see you.�
�Very nice milady. I almost got fooled by your acting. You do interpretive very well this mortal woman�s life.�
�Actually I am beginning to feel more human myself. I am beginning to feel some strange emotions I have never felt before. Never the less I cannot understand them at all. Sigh. I might as well live with them as they are. At least till I learn to control myself more.�
In the moment she entered Satomi�s parents rushed to the door and were so relieved to see their daughter safe and sound.
�Satomi! Where in the name of humanity have you been?� her mother shouted embracing her as if she hadn�t seen her daughter for ages. �We�ve been worried sick!�
�I am sorry I�ve troubled you dear mother.�
�Troubled? That�s very little said. We�ve called the cops and didn�t close an eye till now! And that is just the good part of it!� Satomi�s father added as well.
�What? Why? What happened? What do you mean?� she asked seeing her mother about to cry.
�Satomi-chan. I am so so sorry� After we�ve sent the police to look for you� Koji... Ah! I�m deeply sorry my beloved child!� she blubbered crying.
�The police find him dead on the street. Dead! No pulse� nothing!� the father continued instead. �Koji�s autopsy is being made at this time. They still don�t know the cause of death. �
�When I heard this I felt my heart pinned! When the police told me they haven�t find you I was so afraid and so worried! Please never do this to me again!� her mother cried.
�Mother��
�I am very sorry for you Satomi. Know how much you loved Koji��
�Actually I�ve just realized today I never did love him.
�Satomi� Omae� Are you serious child?� her father replied amazed to what he was hearing from his daughter.
�He wasn�t for me. I finally put some sense into my feelings ad realized they weren�t real�
�Are you sure sweetheart? You seem to really love him dear.� Her mother commented shocked as well.
�Let�s just try to forget that it ever happened. Tomorrow I have to go to school and I better not think of this, and neither should you. It�s a useless bother.�
�If you wish for it dear� By the way: why did you bring that little kitten along with you?� her mother continued to ask still not fully sure of everything.
�Oh! Him? This is a kitten I found on the street. His name is Yukio. I hope you don�t mind if I keep him, do you?�
�No dear. Not at all. If that is what you wish so be it.�
�Wonderful!� Satomi said with a sunny smile. �Tomorrow I�ll have to go early and get myself registered in the Kyoshi University. I think I�ll manage with that. I hopw you are ready Kurama I know sure now who you are and you may be somewhat aware of me but you won�t know what has come upon you��
--------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

soka = yeah, right! / da, asa e
kisama = bastard/ nenorocitule
omae (anta/ anatawa) = you (singular)/ tu
[Imagine: sd5setsunasekaisig1-icy2.gif]
"uhm... thanks for the help"
"don't mention it... to nobody!"
[Imagine: chibi_81.gif]
aia mica

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Rose atraction - de anne_demonangel - 20-12-2007, 03:07 PM
RE: Rose atraction - de Crystal - 20-12-2007, 07:19 PM
RE: Rose atraction - de anne_demonangel - 28-12-2007, 05:42 PM
RE: Rose atraction - de anne_demonangel - 01-02-2008, 07:35 PM
RE: Rose atraction - de 'CrystalShadow' - 02-02-2008, 11:50 AM
RE: Rose atraction - de anne_demonangel - 02-02-2008, 02:18 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  A rose for love, and a book for ever Kira's Scarlet 12 7.949 03-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Ultimul răspuns: ohaio_angel
  [Naruto] Love ? No, just atraction. Andreea Corina 6 3.790 13-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Ultimul răspuns: yaoi maniac
  Broken rose Erina Ozaki 15 10.701 27-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Erina Ozaki
  Rose's oneshots Vero 14 8.615 24-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Mizantropul
  Desert Rose +18 Mada Shine 13 11.566 18-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Ultimul răspuns: lore.love28
  Rose's poems Cristiuță 3 3.068 15-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Cristiuță
  Red Rose Turns Black - Open Wounds [+18] candy_cane 17 9.391 24-05-2010, 05:36 PM
Ultimul răspuns: candy_cane
  the story of a rose isabel_anime 6 4.912 13-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Ultimul răspuns: isabel_anime
  Black.Immortal.Rose Kita 9 6.367 25-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Ultimul răspuns: ringingBells
  Pink Rose Writer of Life 0 1.983 24-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Writer of Life

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)