Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

A letter for the departed.

Pe data de 5 Iunie 2012, un scriitor de valoare a murit. Ma refer mai exact la Ray Douglas Bradbury, autorul cartii Fahrenheit 451. Now.. I sat down and thought about it and I came up with an interesting idea.

There are great authors since time immemorial, most of them have departed this Earth, be it a long time ago or recently. They have departed to a far away land, be it Middle Earth, R'Lyeh or even Oceania.

This thread is meant for letters to those that have departed. To the architects of so many worlds we love. Men and women who took us through long journeys far and wide. This is..

A moment of remembrance.

Since this is the man who produced the spark which lead to the creation of this thread, I dedicate this post to him.

Rest in peace, Ray Douglas Bradbury(22 August 1920 - 5 Iunie 2012.)

Even though you have departed from the World, you have left behind many great works of art, books of invaluable significance to us. We, the readers, shall remember your works of art and they will never be forgotten. Your books shall forever ignite vivid memories and pleasant emotions deep down within us.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)