Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Silver Diamond

[Imagine: 19429.jpg]
Plot: The story starts with a man (Chigusa Senrou) tries to assassinate the prince of the Amato Empire and fails. He is pushed into a distortion in space and falls into the real world. Rakan, a high school student who lives by himself, returns home from school one day to find Chigusa lying unconscious in his garden, carrying a gun made of wood. Chigusa awakens, and attempts to kill Rakan, thinking him to be the prince, only to be stopped when Rakan unconsciously turns the gun into a tree. Chigusa recognizes him as a "Sanome" and decides to protect him to later bring to the Amato Empire to defeat the prince. After this first encounter, Narushige and then Touji are also brought to the real world through the portal between the Real World and the Alternate World, Amato Empire and become loyal friends to Rakan and Chigusa. When Rakan learns of the state of the Amato Empire and meeting its so-called 'prince', he forces Chigusa into allowing him to come and help stop their world from being destroyed. Rakan vowed to return the alternate world into a green one again and stop the 'prince'.
Genre: Adventure, romance, supernatural, shōnen-ai [light]

Frumos manga, mi'a placut. Astept sa se termine odata ca sa'l pot citit integral 24. Desi e fantasy si supernatural, genuri la care nu cred ca o am sa am vreodata tangenta, mi-a placut plotul.
Scire pe wikipedia ca'i shounen-ai, dar n'are nimic in el. Inafara de niste hinturi light date de Chigusa [ an airhead btw:-J], nu'i nimic yaoi in manga-ul asta.
Interesanta e mai mult relatia dintre personajele secundare decat cele principale, ceea ce mi s'a parut bestial.
Oricum, cei pasionati de demoni si lumi paralele [ fani sau nu yaoi] recomand citirea acestui manga.
[Imagine: wmb5n8.jpg]

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)