Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Film quotes

Sans Soleil

He wrote: I’ve been round the world several times and now only banality still interests me.

Samura Koichi: Who said that time heals all wounds? It would be better to say that time heals everything except wounds. With time, the hurt of separation loses its real limits. With time, the desired body will soon disappear, and if the desiring body has already ceased to exist for the other, then what remains is a wound... disembodied.
Portul umbrelor

Smultronstallet

Teacher in dream: Would you please diagnose this patient, professor Borg?
Isak Borg: But this patient is dead.
-The patient bursts into laughter-

Viktor: When your were little you believed in Santa Claus, now you believe in God.

"Where is the friend I seek at break of day?
When night falls I still have not found Him.
My burning heat shows me His traces
I see His traces whenever flowers bloom
His love is mingled with every air."

Evald: There's no right or wrong. We live according to our needs. Yours is a hellish desire to live and to create life.
Marianne:What's yours?
Evald:To be dead. Stone dead.

Persona

The Doctor: I understand, all right. The hopeless dream of being - not seeming, but being. At every waking moment, alert. The gulf between what you are with others and what you are alone. The vertigo and the constant hunger to be exposed, to be seen through, perhaps even wiped out. Every inflection and every gesture a lie, every smile a grimace. Suicide? No, too vulgar. But you can refuse to move, refuse to talk, so that you don't have to lie. You can shut yourself in. Then you needn't play any parts or make wrong gestures. Or so you thought. But reality is diabolical. Your hiding place isn't watertight. Life trickles in from the outside, and you're forced to react. No one asks if it is true or false, if you're genuine or just a sham. Such things matter only in the theater, and hardly there either. I understand why you don't speak, why you don't move, why you've created a part for yourself out of apathy. I understand. I admire. You should go on with this part until it is played out, until it loses interest for you. Then you can leave it, just as you've left your other parts one by one.

The Seventh Seal

Antonius Block: I met Death today. We are playing chess.

-Jonas Skat is in a tree which Death is cutting down-
Jonas Skat: Hey, you scurvy knave, what are you doing with my tree? You might at least answer. Who are you?
Death: I'm felling your tree. Your time is up.
Jonas Skat: You can't. I haven't time.
Death: So you haven't time?
Jonas Skat: No. My performance...
Death: Cancelled... because of Death.

Antonius Block: We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god.

Antonius Block: Is it so terribly inconceivable to comprehend God with one's senses? Why does he hide in a cloud of half-promises and unseen miracles? How can we believe in the faithful when we lack faith? What will happen to us who want to believe, but can not? What about those who neither want to nor can believe? Why can't I kill God in me? Why does He live on in me in a humiliating way - despite my wanting to evict Him from my heart? Why is He, despite all, a mocking reality I can't be rid of?

Antonius Block: I want knowledge! Not faith, not assumptions, but knowledge. I want God to stretch out His hand, uncover His face and speak to me.
Death: But He remains silent.
Antonius Block: I call out to Him in the darkness. But it's as if no one was there.
Death: Perhaps there isn't anyone.
Antonius Block: Then life is a preposterous horror. No man can live faced with Death, knowing everything's nothingness.
Death: Most people think neither of death nor nothingness.
Antonius Block: But one day you stand at the edge of life and face darkness.
Death: That day.
Antonius Block: I understand what you mean.

Mia: You don't look so happy.
Antonius Block: No.
Mia: Are you tired?
Antonius Block: Yes. I have boring company.
Mia: You mean your squire?
Antonius Block: No, not him.
Mia: Who do you mean, then?
Antonius Block: Myself.

Jöns: Love is the blackest of all plagues... if one could die of it, there would be some pleasure in love, but you don't die of it.

Antonius Block: I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams.

Death: Don't you ever stop asking?
Antonius Block: No. I never stop.
Death: But you're not getting an answer.
[Imagine: sig3a.jpg]

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Favorites Quotes - de Lye - 23-02-2009, 04:14 AM
RE: Film quotes - de Utlaning - 02-02-2012, 11:21 PM
RE: Film quotes - de Niska - 12-02-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Favorites Quotes - de Isuzu - 24-02-2009, 09:03 PM
RE: Favorites Quotes - de Baunne - 25-07-2009, 12:25 AM
RE: Favorites Quotes - de Verrine - 02-08-2009, 10:39 PM
RE: Favorites Quotes - de Nami - 07-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Film quotes - de History - 22-08-2010, 01:35 PM
RE: Film quotes - de Ladd Russo - 22-08-2010, 08:06 PM
RE: Film quotes - de nemo-chii - 23-08-2010, 09:19 AM