Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Death Note: Rebirth

With certain pressure from certain people am decis sa imi postez fic-ul pe care l-am scris am vreo 4 ani. Calitatea scrierii lasa de dorit, stiu, dar a fost acum mult timp si ma concentram mai mult pe povestea in sine decat pe felul in care scriu. Primele 3 capitole le-am scris la vrajeala intr-o ora de fizica, abia mai incolo am luat-o in serios. Daca treceti de ele, s-ar putea sa va placa. 4

Minimum age: -
Genre: Death Note continuation - Modern-Fantasy/Mystery
Language: English
Observations: -
Wanted Criticism: (Gonna risk it and say) Advanced

Death Note: Rebirth
-Chapter 1: Fate-

Twelve years have passed since the death of Yagami Light, god of the new world, a world without crime...without any evil at all. Or at least that's what he wished for. He struggled until the end to banish evil from the human world and create a utopia...a place where everyone lives in peace. His method? The most deadliest weapon in the entire world : a notebook. But not just any ordinary notebook. A Death Note. The notebook of a death god in which they write humans' names to extend their own lives. But, the person whose name is written in this notebook will die.

Yagami Light received one of these notebooks of death from a death god named Ryuk. A death god that got bored of the death god world. He wanted to have a little bit of fun so he dropped one of his Death Notes in the human world.

In the years that followed, Ryuk did indeed have fun by joining Light in the creation of the new world while in the same time fighting against the two most brilliant detectives in the world : L Lawliet and Nate River. But in the end, the only detective remaining, Nate River, defeated Light, also known as Kira, and Ryuk had to write his name in his Death Note, just like they decided when they first met.

Years have passed and Ryuk remained lonely in an empty cave from the death god world waiting for his end to come. This was all that was left for him to do. But, unknowingly, another death god was always watching him from far away. It was the most strangest and the only one of a kind death god in the realm. A female death god. She had watched over Ryuk for all these years after he returned from the human world wishing that Ryuk wasn't so bored and that he wouldn't give up his life. She was in love with him... All she wanted to do was to find something interesting for Ryuk to do. Something that will make him want to live further. Then one day, an idea came to her. She thought he might have found a sollution for Ryuks' boredom.

So, she went to the one who held the biggest power within the Death God realm. The unique Death God King.

"Mizuu? Haven't seen you in years... Is there any problem? "

"I know I am just a mere death god, but because you are the King I have a first and last request for you..."

"A request? I never thought a king would actually be useful for something... Anyway, I'm not promising anything...What do you wish for, Mizuu? "

"Is there any way to......"

"To what? "

"To revive a human..."

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
Death Note: Rebirth - de Dantwyn - 05-06-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de Niska - 05-06-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de Dantwyn - 05-06-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de K.V. - 05-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de Lia - 05-06-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de Dantwyn - 05-06-2012, 08:56 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de K.V. - 05-06-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: Death Note: Rebirth - de Dantwyn - 05-06-2012, 10:37 PM