Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

[ Super Junior / SHINee ] - Warped In xD

When you get sucked in another dimension with Super Junior and SHINee, there are endless possibilities of what can happen...

When a chapter ends, another chapter unfolds. In the same way, when a game level ends, you proceed to the next. But what will happen if the electromagnetic charges disrupt the magnetic field of certain devices of the modern technology, causing the unassuming victims to be warped in another dimension with the possibility of being stuck forever?

It was a perfectly "ordinary" day in the SM Entertainment building, except for the heavy storm and thunderclouds. Since Super Junior and SHINee members couldn't perform at the open field grandstand at Seoul, they stayed at the lounge bored to death, except for Kyuhyun who was playing his new video game series, which wasn't even released yet at the international market.

When the guys get sucked into another dimension due to electromagnetic disturbances, how can they escape?

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the members of those 2 boybands(even if I would love to own them =]] ).

PLEASE COMMENT. I really appreciate sincere oppinions! :)
Note: I DO NOT own any of those characters. This belongs to an awesome writer, Miss-terious. Let's give her a round of applause for this amazing FF. I just hope you enjoy the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

It was another "ordinary" day in Seoul, but lots of ELFs and SHAWOLs were disappointed when a strong storm and towering thunderclouds cancelled the supposed open grandstand performance of the two hottest boy groups in Korea.

The Super Junior and SHINee members were bored to death waiting in the lounge at SM Entertainment building, in case their performance schedule should be rescheduled, and it was especially a pain in the neck for Jonghyun whose bratty and rude cousin Chaemin tagged along and made his life more miserable than it already is.

Everyone was extremely bored. Everyone, but Kyuhyun that is.

"Finally! It's finished!" Kyuhyun had a victorious look in his face.

"What's finished? I hope it's something fun to do. Like maybe doing something extreme for today like rock climbing or bungee jumping, or zip-lining, or water skiing," Donghae suddenly spoke up enthusiastically.

"Practically ANYTHING we can do. Being here with You-Know-Who [Chaemin] is the last thing I'd like to do," Jonghyun responded nonchalantly.

"As if I'd like being with a cousin like you too. I'd rather be with my boyfriend Yongwoon than spending another boring second here with you," Chaemin spat back irritably.

"Yongwoon? That Frankenstein dude?" Minho asked.

"Excuse me but Yongwoon is more handsome than all of you combined!"

"Whatever you say Frankenstein's bride the second," Jonghyun teased.

"Who are you calling Frankenstein's bride the second?!" Chaemin already had glaring red eyes.

Onew then decides to kick in with the joke and faked his cellphone ringing and answering the "so-called" call.

"Hello?" Onew tried to hold his laughter, looked back at Chaemin and put the fake call on hold. "It's Frankenstein's bride...She wants her face back. She says you are wearing it. Care to give it back?"

"Why you.." Chaemin started to hoist World War 3 against the laughing guys, when suddenly Kyuhyun reminded everyone of what he just 'finished.'

"Whatever it is, count me out," Chaemin conclusively stated.

"You're such a killjoy," Jonghyun told her.

"At least I'm not a schmuck who thinks his abs are so muscular!"

"Whatever you boy-repellant," Jonghyun dismissed her with an eyeroll. He was freaking annoyed at her and her silly rude, trashy ways of talking.

Soon, it was a pandemonium between Jonghyun and Chaemin, but Eunhyuk cut their blabbering off.

"Anyway, Kyuhyun what's finished?" Eunhyuk asked excitedly.

"Nothing extreme really. I thought that because we all got nothing great to do, why don't we all just play my new video game series. I've programmed a hologram for at most 20 people to play the game at the same time. It's really worth a shot for our break. Each game opens with a choice of location and character. Win all levels to get the jackpot of Turkish Delights and win," Kyuhyun explained his modified game mechanics. Spending his time on games such as Starcraft made him a computer whiz....sort of.

"Sounds like fun," Leeteuk said generally.

"So let me get this straight. We're playing through a bunch of levels just to get a sack of Turkish Delights? What sort of a lame game is that?" Heechul asked.

"Well, it isn't exactly lame because (1) this new game series hasn't even been internationally released yet (2) You have no idea how delicious Turkish Delights are," Kyuhyun answered him calmly.

"A game...with you? Oh please! You hack yourself out of every game we play," Kibum directly aimed it at Kyuhyun.

"FYI, it's what you call 'strategy' hyung. You have to try it some time," Kyuhyun said.

"Well, since we haven't gotten anything better to do, then game on!" Taemin managed to convince everyone to join.

As they started playing the game, they didn't notice the hauling thunderstorm bringing blinding lightning flashes. A sudden lightning hit the electrical post from which the main fuses and socket joint to it were connected to the laptop plug. A sudden electrical charge occurred and the electrical field sucked/plunged them all into the game world, creating a spacetime continuum. (Note: this is purely based on imagination. This one's impossible. But I've got basis on physics principles anyway :D)

*in another dimension*

"Where are we?" Minho asked. "What just happened?"

"I guess we're sucked into the game world. I’m saying that the magnetic field was completely controlled by electromagnetic charges brought by the lightning storm. Effects may be permanent though," Sungmin tried his best to come up with a logical answer.

"So we're stuck here forever? Forever, forever?" Yesung asked worriedly.

"Not quite. To get out of here, we must finish all game levels. But this game's tricky though. We don't know exactly how many game levels there are since the game structure is like a labyrinth style," Onew said.

"Good thing Chaemin wasn't warped in here with us," Jonghyun happily exclaimed.

"Guess again, dweeb!" Chaemin came out from behind. But little did she knew, that she received the most damaged brought by the electrical discharges. Her physical appearance changed completely, which startled and frightened the other guys.

"W-who is t-that?" Key's voice was trembling and shaky upon seeing the mysterious scary creature he pointed at.

"Chill. It's me, Chaemin."

"A-are you sure? Look at the mirror" Kangin handed her a mirror, and out of shock, Chaemin almost dropped the mirror and broke it.

She found out that she looked like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings [link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/missbossy/9526954/]

"My face!!! My precious face! He steals it from us!," Chaemin accused Kyuhyun of the drastic change. Even her voice started to sound like Gollum as well, and her way of speaking. "Gaaahhhhhhhhhh....He steals it from us! My preciousss!!! He trickeths (tricks) us..."

"Hey weirdo. I didn't have anything to do with this. You just received the bad effects of the warping. But as soon as we return to the real world, everything will be back to the way it was," Kyuhyun told her.

Soon enough, many of the guys started whining and complaining what to do.

"Everyone! Let's stop whining and start walking!!! Complaining will not do anything. We have a long way to go," Leeteuk said aloud in a firm voice. "So, where's our destination?"

"To Mordor!" Ryeowook answered.

"You've got to be kidding me," Taemin said disbelieving.

"No no. It's here on the game map. Our last stop for the sack of Turkish Delights that will lead us back to the real world is in Mordor...in Mount Doom," Yesung said, showing everyone the map.

"One does not simply walk into Mordor," Siwon said, in deep thought.

"Uhhh...yes you do!" Kibum argued.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!" Minho said, interrupting. "You need like...an army."

"That's a good idea! An army of wizards...and ninjas....NINJA WIZARDS!" Eunhyuk ecstatically responded.

"Plus, you need bears," Shindong suggested.

"Bears? Seriously...bears???" Taemin once again asked in disbelief.

"Yeah! Bears. Shooting lasers out of their eyes! That'd be sooo cool!!!"

Eunhyuk and Shindong then do a high-five.

"Alright then. To Mordor!" Jonghyun directed

Răspunsuri în acest subiect
[ Super Junior / SHINee ] - Warped In xD - de WandererShEeP - 22-12-2010, 03:58 PM
RE: Warped In xD - de WandererShEeP - 24-12-2010, 01:32 PM
RE: Warped In xD - de Sibel. - 24-12-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: Warped In xD - de Unia - 24-12-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: Warped In xD - de WandererShEeP - 28-12-2010, 07:23 PM

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Just a dream [ SHINee inspired ] BlueBunny 8 5.885 30-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Dskk
  Love Story SHINee [yaoi] Aerith 8 7.798 02-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Flash
  SHINee fic [romance, 15+]:Oc, SHINee members Mimi. 8 7.067 04-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Ultimul răspuns: Flash
  SHINee Love Story [Yaoi] Aerith 2 2.664 10-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Ultimul răspuns: Aerith

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)