Nu ești un membru încă? Înregistrează-te acum!
Creează un cont nou  

Film quotes

^
|
|
|

IMDb copy/paste ?

Johnny got his gun

Joe: What is democracy ?
Father: It has something to do with young men killing each other out

British general: Death has a dignity of all its own.
[Imagine: subpagenav02_r1_c1.gif]

I am a lying asshole and a troll.

Dan: I fell in love with her, Alice.
Alice: Oh, as if you had no choice? There's a moment, there's always a moment, "I can do this, I can give into this, or I can resist it", and I don't know when your moment was, but I bet you there was one.

Alice: I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.
Alice: I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

Jesse: I mean, just once, I'd love to see, some little old lady save up all her money, to go to the fortune teller, and she'd get there, all excited about hearing her future, and the woman would say, "Um-humm. Tomorrow, and all your remaining days will be exactly like today. A tedious collection of hours. And you will have no new passions, and no new thoughts and no new travels, and when you die, you'll be completely forgotten.

Barbara Novak: We're acting just like two people... in love.

Barbara Covett: [voiceover] And then I realised my fury had blinded me. There was a magnificent opportunity here. With stealth, I might secure the prize long-term, forever in my debt. I could gain everything by doing nothing.

[Steven gives Sheba a necklace as a Christmas present]
Steven Connolly: It's made of real fake gold.

Clare at Eight: Are you married?
Henry DeTamble: Yes, I am.
Clare at Eight: Is your wife a time traveler?
Henry DeTamble: No. No, thank God.
Clare at Eight: Do you love her?
Henry DeTamble: Yes. Very much. What's wrong?
Clare at Eight: Nothing. I was just hoping you're married to me.

Christopher McCandless: I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.
Christopher McCandless: I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.
Christopher McCandless: [written into book] Happiness only real when shared.
Christopher McCandless: It should not be denied that being footloose has always exhilarated us. It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations. Absolute freedom. And the road has always led west.
[Imagine: 73m8sj.png]

Citat:Alice: I don't love you anymore. Goodbye.
Alice: I don't want to lie. I can't tell the truth. So it's over.

Partea de final din Closer a fost foarte miÅŸto.
Mi-a plăcut cel mai mult faza cu:

Dan: Who are you ?
Alice: I'm no one
(Caută melodia Happy Days - Abigail)

Donnie Darko

Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did Roberta Sparrow say to you?
Donnie: She said, "Every living creature on earth dies alone."

M-am uitat in sfarsit la Inception acum cateva zile si am reusit sa revad Shawshank Redemption. Cu ocazia asta ma intorc aici xD:

Inception (2010)

Arthur: Quick, give me a kiss!
Ariadne: They're still looking at us.
Arthur: Yeah, it's worth a shot.

Cobb: She locked away a secret, deep inside herself, something she once knew to be true... but chose to forget.

Cobb: That price on my head, was that dead or alive?
Eames: Not sure. See if he starts shooting at you.

Ariadne: You mind telling your subconscious to take it easy?

Eames: Thank you. Now we're trapped in Fischer's mind battling his own private army and if we get killed we'll be lost in limbo till our brains turn into scrambled egg.

Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Red: That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.

Andy: You know what the Mexicans say about the Pacific?
Red: No.
Andy: They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.

Red: Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.

Andy: Get busy living, or get busy dying.
[Imagine: sigforme.png]

probabil n-ai primit niciodata
telegramele mele sau poate
nu credeai ca e vital cand
lumea mea se descompunea
in ceasuri si goluri
de mine

au imbatranit in cadente
si sentimentele mele
sub greutatea
atator vieti netraite...

Clicky

Apropo de ÃŽnchisoarea ÃŽngerilor

Mi-e lene să scriu citatul, e prea mişto, nu e pe IMDb, aşa că daţi click pe link-ul ăsta.

Brooks: Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends
Brooks: The world went and got its self in a big damn hurry

Brooks e personajul meu preferat.
RIP James Whitmore

I am Sam
Unul dintre cele mai emoţionante filme pe care le-am văzut.

Sam: OK, remember when Paul McCartney wrote the song "Michelle" and then he only wrote the first part, Annie said. And then he gave that part to John Lennon, and he wrote the part that said, "I love you, I love you, I love you." And Annie said that it wouldn't have been the same song without that... and that's why the whole world cried when the Beatles broke up on April 10, 1970.

Sans Soleil

He wrote: I’ve been round the world several times and now only banality still interests me.

Samura Koichi: Who said that time heals all wounds? It would be better to say that time heals everything except wounds. With time, the hurt of separation loses its real limits. With time, the desired body will soon disappear, and if the desiring body has already ceased to exist for the other, then what remains is a wound... disembodied.
Portul umbrelor

Smultronstallet

Teacher in dream: Would you please diagnose this patient, professor Borg?
Isak Borg: But this patient is dead.
-The patient bursts into laughter-

Viktor: When your were little you believed in Santa Claus, now you believe in God.

"Where is the friend I seek at break of day?
When night falls I still have not found Him.
My burning heat shows me His traces
I see His traces whenever flowers bloom
His love is mingled with every air."

Evald: There's no right or wrong. We live according to our needs. Yours is a hellish desire to live and to create life.
Marianne:What's yours?
Evald:To be dead. Stone dead.

Persona

The Doctor: I understand, all right. The hopeless dream of being - not seeming, but being. At every waking moment, alert. The gulf between what you are with others and what you are alone. The vertigo and the constant hunger to be exposed, to be seen through, perhaps even wiped out. Every inflection and every gesture a lie, every smile a grimace. Suicide? No, too vulgar. But you can refuse to move, refuse to talk, so that you don't have to lie. You can shut yourself in. Then you needn't play any parts or make wrong gestures. Or so you thought. But reality is diabolical. Your hiding place isn't watertight. Life trickles in from the outside, and you're forced to react. No one asks if it is true or false, if you're genuine or just a sham. Such things matter only in the theater, and hardly there either. I understand why you don't speak, why you don't move, why you've created a part for yourself out of apathy. I understand. I admire. You should go on with this part until it is played out, until it loses interest for you. Then you can leave it, just as you've left your other parts one by one.

The Seventh Seal

Antonius Block: I met Death today. We are playing chess.

-Jonas Skat is in a tree which Death is cutting down-
Jonas Skat: Hey, you scurvy knave, what are you doing with my tree? You might at least answer. Who are you?
Death: I'm felling your tree. Your time is up.
Jonas Skat: You can't. I haven't time.
Death: So you haven't time?
Jonas Skat: No. My performance...
Death: Cancelled... because of Death.

Antonius Block: We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god.

Antonius Block: Is it so terribly inconceivable to comprehend God with one's senses? Why does he hide in a cloud of half-promises and unseen miracles? How can we believe in the faithful when we lack faith? What will happen to us who want to believe, but can not? What about those who neither want to nor can believe? Why can't I kill God in me? Why does He live on in me in a humiliating way - despite my wanting to evict Him from my heart? Why is He, despite all, a mocking reality I can't be rid of?

Antonius Block: I want knowledge! Not faith, not assumptions, but knowledge. I want God to stretch out His hand, uncover His face and speak to me.
Death: But He remains silent.
Antonius Block: I call out to Him in the darkness. But it's as if no one was there.
Death: Perhaps there isn't anyone.
Antonius Block: Then life is a preposterous horror. No man can live faced with Death, knowing everything's nothingness.
Death: Most people think neither of death nor nothingness.
Antonius Block: But one day you stand at the edge of life and face darkness.
Death: That day.
Antonius Block: I understand what you mean.

Mia: You don't look so happy.
Antonius Block: No.
Mia: Are you tired?
Antonius Block: Yes. I have boring company.
Mia: You mean your squire?
Antonius Block: No, not him.
Mia: Who do you mean, then?
Antonius Block: Myself.

Jöns: Love is the blackest of all plagues... if one could die of it, there would be some pleasure in love, but you don't die of it.

Antonius Block: I want to confess as best I can, but my heart is void. The void is a mirror. I see my face and feel loathing and horror. My indifference to men has shut me out. I live now in a world of ghosts, a prisoner in my dreams.

Death: Don't you ever stop asking?
Antonius Block: No. I never stop.
Death: But you're not getting an answer.
[Imagine: sig3a.jpg]

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011).

Renae: [after getting Bella and Edwards wedding invitation] Phil, It's happening! ( lol.24 )

Charlie Swan: You're ready?
Bella Swan: Yeah. Just don't let me fall, Dad.
Charlie Swan: Never.

Jacob Black: [to Bella] This is how I'll remember you. Pink cheeks, heart beats. You'd think I'd be used to telling you goodbye by now. (owww;o3).

The Last Song (2010)

Steve Miller: Ronnie...
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: You lied to me dad.
Steve Miller: I didn't lie.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Yes you did. You said you were fine. You're not fine! That was a lie!
Steve Miller: I hoped. I didn't lie it's not the same thing.
Steve Miller: It's alright to be angry.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Good!
[pause]
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Is this why you brought me here this summer?
[pause]
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Is it? So you wouldn't have to be alone while-.
[Crying]
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Why didn't you tell us?
Steve Miller: It's not what I wanted this time to be about.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Well it is. It is now, daddy...
Steve Miller: It's not. This is just another... another part of our terrific summer. Not one of the better parts I admit.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: [Crying] I love you.
Steve Miller: Sweetie, I love you too.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: [She lays down with him in his hospital bed, crying] I love you, daddy. (omg. cry, cry, cry)

Jonah Miller: Dad says lunch is ready.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: I can't eat right now.I gotta find something to wear to the wedding.
Jonah Miller: What happened to the money dad gave you.
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: If you tell him I kill you. Okay?
Jonah Miller: [rolls his eyes]
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: I was on my way to bye the dress. And I gave the money away.
Jonah Miller: What?
Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller: Shh! Don't worry about it.
Jonah Miller: Wow. You may be older. By I'm so mush smarter than you (haha!:]] )
[Imagine: dh4h3a.png]

~.~
„Nu poti cunoaste cu adevarat decat ceea ce renunti a stapani.”

Subiecte de discuție similare...
Subiect: Autor Răspunsuri: Vizite: Ultimul răspuns
  Film: Sherlock Holmes (2009) CyBeR 4 4.006 10-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Ultimul răspuns: DeDal N.

Utilizatori care citesc acest subiect:
1 Vizitator(i)